Changes


It has been a while since you’ve heard from me. We had a wonderful relaxing summer. Finally I had time to figure something out about  Puur Anders.

For a long time I feel an urge to start telling stories with my work. Like someone is telling me the time is now to inspire people with stories about our connection with nature, what we can learn from our ancestors  about our inner being and how we can grow and develop.

These stories have to be told. I cannot explain why. So this summer I decided to listen to this voice in my heart.

However this decision has consequences for my custom work.  I won’t stop taking orders, but I cannot accept the amount it used to be anymore. I put all my love in personalised objects which means it takes a lot of time. So as off now I only take a few assignments per month.


Of course I’ll keep you updated about the progress of the stories here on facebook. If you are interested in a botanical object with your photograph, please contact me. Orders are going fast and I hate to tell people I have no time. So don’t wait to long with contacting me.


Photo by Oak & Fir 
Styling by Inspire Styling
Model: Margriet Hospers



Reacties